Thursday 27 January 2011

Magazine Double Page Spread: Creation and Development

Using my research, I picked two pictures which could be effectively exploited for the double page spread of my magazine:
















These two pictures i deemed appropriate for the double page spread, they were my choice because they are exploitable together, are both taken in landscape, and both of similar shading, the only problem will be the lighting colour, which i will edit out of the finished result.

Here is my first part of the double page spread design, the typecast and colour will be revised, as well as the shading of the background, however the picture edited well onto the background, and with modified inner shadow, was made to look more in-place and suited to the environment he is "in"

The right hand side will be dedicated to the font for the double page spread article.

No comments:

Post a Comment